ETS-Lindgren’s Model 3148B Log-Periodic Dipole Array (LPDA) Antenna is specifically designed for making CISPR 16-1 measurements which require a 20 dB difference in the cross polarization rejection. This is achieved using an engineering design and manufacturing process that offsets all of the elements in a precision pattern. The excellent cross-polarization property ensures minimum measurement uncertainty for radiated emissions and normalized site attenuation measurement.
The precision construction of the assembly of the boom and elements result in excellent VSWR and optimal phase relationship. The model 3148B log antenna features relatively constant linear gain (measures in far field without any sudden “dips” or “bumps”). A Type N connector is provided.
- Depth: 86.7 cm (34.13 in)
- Height: 11.6 cm (4.57 in)
- Length: 73.7 cm (29.02 in)
- Width: 85.6 cm (33.70 in)
- Weight: 2 kg (4.41 lb)
- Individually Calibrated at 1 m per SAE ARP 958
- Actual Antenna Factors and Signed Certificate of Calibration Conformance Provided